Guilherme Cezar Rodrigues Lot A-295-1 Mundo Novo
- $6.56 USD / kg FOB Conventional (no certification)
- Mundo Novo
- Process type
- Natural/Sun Dried
- Altitude range
- 1200m - 1200m
- Harvest period
- August, 2019 - August, 2019
- Seller's cupping score (SCA)
Updated September, 2019
- Samples are unavailable
- Shared shipments unavailable
- Custom shipments unavailable
Doorstep delivery unavailable
We are unable to arrange delivery to your roastery
- Single farm
- 83 sales on Algrano
- 3 Average orders per roaster
- 32 Roaster relationships
- Seller relationships with Roasters in
"We have been partnering up with APAS two years ago and are very happy with this relationship. The great thing about Apas is that they can provide different qualities at different price points and all of their coffees are really clean and solid. The selective picking micro lots are really unique, we are in love with this sweet and complex cup profile. And what is most important, the people at Apas are very enthusiastic and passionate about coffee and it is fun to be in regular exchange with them."
Cupped: September, 2019
|Key flavor notes||
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.