Klem Organic Pulped Natural Screen 15 up
- Origin: Brazil
- Variety: CATUAI VERMELHO, CATUAI AMARELO
- Process type: Semi-Washed
- Available quantity: 320 bags est.
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 1 bag
- Available for shipping from Jun, 2021 to Feb, 2022.
- 94 days left to place your order
100% organic coffee, harvested by hand, separated from impurities (stones, leaves), washed and separated by cherry quality (overripe, ripe and green cherries), pulped with zero water, centrifuge process to remove excess water, pre-dried in clean cement patio for 2 days and finally taken to the mechanical horizontal drier under controlled temperature with an air mass of 35 degrees Celsius maximum with intervals to rest at night until it reaches an ideal humidity of 11.5%.
May, 2021 - September, 2021
Average yearly production in bags
Coffee Quality Evaluation
|Key flavor notes||
Grower (Pending)Red apple, Milk chocolate, Toffee, Medium sweetness
Farm: Fazendas Klem Altitude: 900 – 1250 m. Average temperature: 22,5° C. City: Luisburgo, Minas Gerais State, Brasil. Soil: Red-yellow latosols: clayey. Coffee Ha: 200 Ha. Varietals: Red Catucai 785, yellow and red Catuai 44, yellow Bourbon, yellow Icatu, yellow caturra, red Oeiras, red Mundo novo. Process coffee: Natural, pulped natural, fully washed and another fermentation experiences. Harvest: Hand-picked. Drying: African raised bed, Mechanical dried and patio dried. Polyculture: Organic Tropical Avocado, Organic Hass Avocado, Specialty Coffee Organic and Banana prata. Families: 50 families are partner at Fazendas Klem.
Relationships with Roasters in
Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Ireland, and Norway
Average orders per roaster
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.