KLEM ORGANIC. NATURAL. SCREEN 15 UP.
- Origin: Brazil
- Variety: catuai vermelho, catuai amarelo
- Process type: Natural/Sun Dried
- Available quantity: 200 bags est.
- New crop samples are expected to be available by 26 Aug 2021
- Available for shipping from Sep, 2021 to Jan, 2022.
- 85 days left to place your order
Café 100% orgânico, colhido a mão, separação de impurezas (pão, pedra, folhas), lavado e separado por qualidade da cereja (boia, frutos maturos e verdes), processo de centrifuga para retirar excesso de água, pre-secagem no terreiro limpo de cimento por 3 dias e finalmente levado para o secador horizontal rotativo mecânico a uma temperatura controlado na massa de máximo 35 graus celcius com intervalos de descanso a noite até atingir umidade ideal de 11.5%.
Farm: Fazendas Klem Altitude: 900 – 1250 m. Average temperature: 22,5° C. City: Luisburgo, Minas Gerais State, Brasil. Soil: Red-yellow latosols: clayey. Coffee Ha: 200 Ha. Varietals: Red Catucai 785, yellow and red Catuai 44, yellow Bourbon, yellow Icatu, yellow caturra, red Oeiras, red Mundo novo. Process coffee: Natural, pulped natural, fully washed and another fermentation experiences. Harvest: Hand-picked. Drying: African raised bed, Mechanical dried and patio dried. Polyculture: Organic Tropical Avocado, Organic Hass Avocado, Specialty Coffee Organic and Banana prata. Families: 50 families are partner at Fazendas Klem.Translate
0m - 1130m
June, 2021 - September, 2021
Average yearly production in bags
Coffee Quality Evaluation
|Key flavor notes||
Seller (Pending)Cherry, Dark chocolate, Red ripe fruit, Fruity, Amaretto, Full-bodied, High sweetness
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.