BR-205-202007 KLEM ORGANIC. NATURAL. SCREEN 14 UP.
- Origin: Brazil
- Variety: catuai vermelho, catuai amarelo
- Process type: Natural/Sun Dried
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 84.5 points
- Available quantity: 212 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 100 bags
last updated on 2021-02-18
- Available for shipping from Feb, 2021 to Feb, 2021.
- Order now, pay later
Café 100% orgânico, colhido a mão, separação de impurezas (pão, pedra, folhas), lavado e separado por qualidade da cereja (boia, frutos maturos e verdes), processo de centrifuga para retirar excesso de água, pre-secagem no terreiro limpo de cimento por 3 dias e finalmente levado para o secador horizontal rotativo mecânico a uma temperatura controlado na massa de máximo 35 graus celcius com intervalos de descanso a noite até atingir umidade ideal de 11.5%.
July, 2020 - July, 2020
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: June, 2020
Cristiano Junior de Souza (Grower)
Cupped: September, 2019
Cristiano Junior de Souza (Grower)82.75
|Key flavor notes||
AlgranoCherry, Dark chocolate, Red ripe fruit
Cristiano Junior de Souza (Grower)Caramel, Creamy, Medium body, Mild acidity
AlgranoCoffee, was intensely sweet, full bodied, fruity with underlying acidity. It had complex notes of ripe small red fruits like amarena cherry and darker chocolate.
Cristiano Junior de Souza (Grower)Especial para um belo espresso orgânico.
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.