- $3.9684 USD / kg FOB Conventional (no certification)
- Process type
- Altitude range
- 950m - 1150m
- Harvest period
- July, 2018 - July, 2018
- Seller's cupping score (SCA)
- 82.0 points
- Samples are unavailable
- Shared shipments unavailable
- Custom shipments unavailable
Doorstep delivery unavailable
We are unable to arrange delivery to your roastery
Certified B-corp | Carbon Neutral Coop 🌱
Sancoffee was born in 2000 as a specialty coffee coop. Since its foundation, Sancoffee has been the main driving force for quality in the Campo das Vertentes region. We strive to consistently produce amazing coffees, using the most advanced and sustainable agricultural practices, empowering coffee growers to access international markets and build long-lasting relationships with roasters and importers around the globe. Each bean carries the soul and the hard work of a coffee grower. Each cup is the expression of our terroir. We work relentlessly to showcase these coffees around the world, keeping loyal to our history and values. Each bean carries the soul and the sweat of a coffee grower. Each cup is the expression of our terroir. We work relentlessly to showcase these coffees around the world, remaining loyal to our origin and values, offering the best experience throughout our process and creating a positive impact in the surrounding communities. "We cultivate relationships, we harvest trust, we deliver prosperity"Translate
|Key flavor notes||
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.