14 sales on Algrano
SV-64 Finca San Jose Red Bourbon Natural
- Origin: El Salvador
- Variety: Red Bourbon
- Process type: Natural/Sun Dried
- Grower's cupping score (SCA): 85.0 points
- Available quantity: 0 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 50 bags
last updated on 2020-07-14
- Order now, pay later
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: March, 2020
|Key flavor notes||-||-|
|Quality comment||-||Farm: Finca San Jose Producer: Maritza Boza (my aunt) Mandador: José Armando Vásquez Location: City of San Salvador (next to the Ilopango Lake), San Salvador Department, Apaneca-Illamatepec Mountain Range Soil: Volcanic Altitude: 1200 m Average temperatures: 18C to 30C Harvest season: December to February Cultivated varietals: Bourbon San Jose is the farm of my aunt Maritza and is located close to ours. We have been marketing her coffee alongside Finca San Antonio Amatepec since my sisters and I started working with my father to find better markets for our coffee around 4 years ago. Maritza lived in the United States for a long period and has been managing the farm more closely since her return to San Salvador. She grows only Bourbons, which we help her process. All naturals and honeys are processed at our farm. Our patio for drying naturals is based where an old cablecar, el teleférico San Jacinto, used to be. We have a scenic view of the city and the San Salvador volcano.|
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.