BR-420 D'Brasil Organic Pulped Natural - LOT:189/20
- Origin: Brazil
- Variety: Red Catuai
- Process type: Pulped natural
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 82.25 points
- Available quantity: 250 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 10 bags
last updated on 2021-01-19
- ETA Bremen, Germany: May 2021
- Order now, pay later
- 35 days left to place your order
The coffee story
The family business started in the 1940s when the family began cultivation in Minas Gerais, with just over 1 hectare of land. We are producers of specialty and organic coffees that are synonymous with quality and differentiation, inside and outside the country.
The cultivation of coffee is in conjunction with nature. The coffee plantations are planted among rocks, woods and waterfalls, in perfect harmony with the environment. These are coffees with extremely different cups for the market.
Our Ecofriendly Coffee Plantations house a wealth of biodiversity because the entire stretch of coffee forests support different specialized habitats, both micro and macro for all types of flora and fauna. In our crops it is common to find a wide variety of plants, animals, insects and birds.
Hand-picked in the mountains, dried in the sun. Stored separately by batch in its own warehouse to maintain quality.
800m - 1400m
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: November, 2020
Fazendas Dutra (Grower)
Cupped: November, 2020
|Key flavor notes||Apple, Walnut, Milk chocolate||Walnut, Chocolate, Caramel|
|Quality comment||Clean, with notes of apple, mild citric acidity and thin body.||Single origin, 100% arabica, grown in the mountains, direct from the farm the true and best brazil organic coffee. Certified by National Organic Program (NOP), Canadian Organic Standard (COS), Japanese Agricultural Organic Standard (JAS), Ecocert Organic Standard (EOS) equivalent to the European Regulation.|
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.