CO-97 BAHAREQUE MICROLOT LA CHIQUITA
- Origin: Colombia
- Variety: Castillo
- Process type: Fully washed
- Grower's cupping score (SCA): 86.0 points
- Available quantity: 0 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 1 bag
last updated on 2021-01-12
- ETA Bremen, Germany: June 2021
- Order now, pay later
- 57 days left to place your order
The coffee story
The coffee goes through different quality processes ensuring quality and consistency
We offer Traceability and confidence throughout the value chain from farm to final dispatch
Our microlots come from a specific place in the North of Valle del Cauca. When our coffee growers sell this type of coffee (special quality)to the Cooperative, they receive an additonal price for the quality, once these are sold and exported, the coffee grower receives the 2nd additional price for quality (Around 40% and 60% on sales profit)
1480m - 2010m
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: November, 2020
|Key flavor notes||-||Lemon, Cane sugar, Grapefruit, Brown sugar|
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.