BR-384 Ademir Francisco Pereira - Sítio Bela Vista - Lot 3 Red Catuaí Natural
- Origin: Brazil
- Variety: Red Catuaí
- Process type: Natural/Sun Dried
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 85.0 points
- Available quantity: 15 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 3 bags
last updated on 2020-12-30
- ETA Bremen, Germany: April 2021
- Order now, pay later
- 2 days left to place your order
The coffee story
When we acquired Bela Vista, we had already heard that higher altitudes were better for the quality of coffee. They are also harder to manage because of the plot inclination and they tend to produce less. That actually made them cheaper at the time. When we bought Belva Vista it was cheaper than the lower altitude plots and it was all we could afford. The irony!
Since then we sold coffees to other countries and began seeing clients ask for bigger quantities. We also have qualified to some local competitions and got really good prices for our coffees. “Slow and steady will get you to where you want to go.” That is the saying. This is how it’s been for us. Coffee is a long term investment. I see people jumping on coffee because they saw some farmers making some money but they don’t last. They don't think about all we did back then, in the early days.
900m - 1500m
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: October, 2020
Cupped: October, 2020
|Key flavor notes||Herbal, Black currant, Stone fruit, Floral||-|
|Quality comment||Sweet aftertaste, citric medium acidity and round, coating body.||Screen size 16 up.|
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.