BR-305 Ademir Francisco Pereira / Sitio Areia/APAS ESPECIAL
- Origin: Brazil
- Variety: Catuai Vermelho
- Process type: Natural/Sun Dried
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 84.25 points
- Available quantity: 30 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 10 bags
last updated on 2020-12-15
- ETA Bremen, Germany: April 2021
- Order now, pay later
- 1 day left to place your order
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: September, 2020
Cupped: September, 2019
|Key flavor notes||Apple, Dark chocolate, Toffee, Brown sugar||-|
|Quality comment||Clean. Nice and bright citric acidity. Sweet, with velvety body and notes of cooked apple.||Sítio Areia, where this coffee comes from, was a game changer for me. I bought the farm recently, in 2012, after having worked as a coffee farmer with my father and brothers for several years. Working alongside APAS (Associação dos Produtores do Alto da Serra) I discovered the area I'm in is very privileged for growing coffee and started planting varietals such as Red and Yellow Catuaí and Mundo Novo Antigo. In 2017 I placed amongst the 30 finalists of the Best Cup competition in my region and I'm working hard to place well again.|
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.