- Cup score
- 83.0 points
- Harvested in May, 2020
- Primary defects in sample
This coffee lot profile was last updated at 2020-06-24 15:44 (9 days ago)
Luis Miguel Garcia Arango, Manager
- Roaster relationships
- Relationships with Roasters in
- United Kingdom
- Average orders per roaster
- Verified by Algrano
- Harvest period
- from January to December
- Altitude range
- 1400m - 1800m
- Average annual production
- 100000 bags of 60kg
- Arabica varieties
- Caturra, Castillo
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.