BR-275 SanCoffee Caramel Blend
- Origin: Brazil
- Process: Semi-Washed / Pulped natural
- Score: 82.0 points
- Available quantity: 60 bags
- Packaging: GrainPro
- ETA Bremen, Germany: October 2020
- Order now, pay later
- 103 days left to place your order
- Cup score
- 82.0 points
- Moisture level
- From 950m to 1100m altitude
- Harvested in June, 2020
- Primary defects in sample
- Secondary defects in sample
- Screen 15/16
Harvest: Selective Mechanical
Process: Depulper for cherry separation (even maturation)
Drying: Thin layers on patio, mechanical dryer finishing for more uniformity
Cup profile: Classic brazil flavour notes (nuts, toffee, molasses, dense body)
Score range: 83+
Traceability: Same region, always coop members
Advantages: High blender (good replacement for washed coffees from Central America), versatile, consistent large volumes
At SanCoffee, our work is a service oriented mindset and all about helping the farm members increase their quality and provide them and each coffee the most suitable sales channels worldwide. If the farm member approves, the transfer goes through back to farm gate with the full amount minus administrative costs. Nowadays the farm gate price represents an average ±85% of the FOB price. It cannot be 100% because of inland freight, customs clearance, warehousing, etc., plus agreed commissions on exports (to cover risks and finance promotion for instance).
This coffee lot profile was last updated at 2020-05-27 19:39 (about 1 month ago)
SanCoffee Santo Antonio Estates Coffee, Cooperative
- Roaster relationships
- Relationships with Roasters in
- Switzerland, Germany, and United Kingdom
- Average orders per roaster
- Verified by Algrano
- Harvest period
- from June to August
- Altitude range
- 950m - 1200m
- Average annual production
- 180000 bags of 60kg
- Arabica varieties
- Bourbon Amarelo, Catuai Amarelo, Acaia, Catucai, Mundo Novo, Icatu, Topázio, Catiguá
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.