BR-275 SanCoffee Caramel Blend
- Origin: Brazil
- Process type: Pulped natural
- Algrano's cupping score (SCA): 82.25 points
- Available quantity: 0 bags
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): 50 bags
last updated on 2021-01-18
- Order now, pay later
The coffee story
Harvest: Selective Mechanical
Process: Depulper for cherry separation (even maturation)
Drying: Thin layers on patio, mechanical dryer finishing for more uniformity
Cup profile: Classic brazil flavour notes (nuts, toffee, molasses, dense body)
Score range: 83+
Traceability: Same region, always coop members
Advantages: High blender (good replacement for washed coffees from Central America), versatile, consistent large volumes
[Drying patio at Fazenda Bom Jardim, one of SanCoffee's members]
“At SanCoffee, our work is a service oriented mindset and all about helping the farm members increase their quality and provide them and each coffee the most suitable sales channels worldwide. If the farm member approves, the transfer goes through back to farm gate with the full amount minus administrative costs. Nowadays the farm gate price represents an average ±85% of the FOB price. It cannot be 100% because of inland freight, customs clearance, warehousing, etc., plus agreed commissions on exports (to cover risks and finance promotion for instance).”
920m - 1200m
Coffee Quality Evaluation
Cupped: July, 2020
Cupped: May, 2020
|Key flavor notes||Walnut, Chocolate, Toffee||Nutty, Almond, Caramel|
|Quality comment||Basic coffee with pleasant acidity and medium body.||-|
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.