- Cup score
- 82.0 points
- Moisture level
- From 960m to 1100m altitude
- Harvested in June, 2020
- Primary defects in sample
- Secondary defects in sample
- Screen 15/16
Harvest: Selective Mechanical
Process: Natural or “Direto da roça”, no water contact
Drying: Bean by bean layers in patio, finishing in the mechanical dryer for more uniformity
Cup profile: Classic Brazil flavour notes (dark, milk chocolate, clean, sweet, full-body)
Score range: 82+
Traceability: Same region, always coop members
Advantages: High blender with versatility for roasters and long shelf life. Large volumes with consistency, nice cup profile for espresso
SanCoffee is located in the town of Santo Antônio do Amparo and it’s 20 members in the municipality of Santo Antônio (or a neighbouring one) in the northern part formerly known as Sul de Minas. For this reason, the region “Compo dos Vertentes” is becoming a new denomination of origin. The farms range between 70 and +1,000 hectares. In Brazilian standards, a mid-sized farm is ±100ha, the average is ±200ha and +1,000 is very large.
This coffee lot profile was last updated at 2020-05-27 19:46 (about 1 month ago)
SanCoffee Santo Antonio Estates Coffee, Cooperative
- Roaster relationships
- Relationships with Roasters in
- Switzerland, Germany, and United Kingdom
- Average orders per roaster
- Verified by Algrano
- Harvest period
- from June to August
- Altitude range
- 950m - 1200m
- Average annual production
- 180000 bags of 60kg
- Arabica varieties
- Bourbon Amarelo, Catuai Amarelo, Acaia, Catucai, Mundo Novo, Icatu, Topázio, Catiguá
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.