Educación para la Acción by the Youth Committee
● Training in beekeeping, agro-eco-tourism and organic agriculture, recognizing the problems, needs and possibilities of entering new markets.
● Acquiring, allocating and managing resources through projects and collective activities.
● Learning paths to exchange productive experiences.
● Promote beneficial social ventures.
● Promote sustainable business ideas.
● Work for the diversification of farmers’ economy and not depend economically, only, on one product.
● Handicrafts as a possibility to connect young people to
rural economic development, and make the most of the natural materials of the territory.