The grower is currently offering these coffees on Algrano. Reach out to the grower directly to ask what is coming!Order free samples Show all grower lots
JUMARP - EL PALTO
- Caturra, Pache, Bourbon, Typica
- 83.75 points est.
GRACIAS A DIOS
- CATIMOR, TYPICA, BOURBON, PACHE, CASTILLA, CATURRA
- 82.5 points est.
JUMARP - ISAURO TOCTO CHUGDEN
- CATIMORE, CATURRA, PACHE, TYPICA
- 86.5 points
JUMARP Natural - Carloman Carranza
- Caturra, Typica, Bourbon, Pache
- 85.5 points
JUMARP - RIGOBERTO VASQUEZ
- CATURRA, PACHE, TYPICA, BOURBON
- 86.75 points
LONYA GRANDE COFFEE
- Citrus fruit, Pear, White tea
- CATUAI, CATURRA, PACHA, CATIMOR, CASTILLA, BOURBON
- 82.5 points
Coffee Woman Project - JUMARP
Social, economic and commercial inclusion for the female members of the Coop JUMARP in the coffee business through the development of a new business area of roasted coffee and coffee derivatives under the brand JUMARP - Coffee Woman Project.
The coffee produced only for woman has a principal reason: Developing leadership skills, self-esteem, decision-making and teamwork of the women participating in the project.
Nowadays the project includes 30 women in the range of age from 25 - 45 years old. In the 2019 the female members are roasting and selling their coffee in the local market. They are working in a new logo to identify their coffee. And all of them participate constantly in different activities and trainings to learn more about coffees process, roasting and marketing.
Selva Norte Coffee
The model aims at transitioning the coffee value chain to a more sustainable model to the benefit of coffee producers as well as all value-chain stakeholders.
• Local Q-grading laboratory and international logistics team
• Local state-of-the-art dry processing mill, co-owned by coops, for improved quality and traceability
• Micro-credit for land use transition to sustainably productive coffee agroforestry systems
• Monitoring of activities’ environmental impacts and carbon offset generation within a VCS certified project