When your coffee arrives at the port of landing in Bremen, you must follow these steps to get your coffee safely to your roastery:
- We will inform the warehouse about your coffee contract and billing address
- You will receive details of a contact person at the warehouse
- You arrange with your preferred logistic transporter to pick up the coffee no later than one month after arrival in the warehouse
- You are kindly asked to inform the warehouse about the exact date of collection and details of the trucking company who will deliver your coffee
- You send us a completed ‘arrival form’ which you will have received from us when you first ordered the coffee through algrano. This is an important document that is required for any inspection by the authorities.
- Your coffee will be delivered on the date pre-arranged by you with your preferred logistics company.