- $3.1747 USD / kg FOB Conventional (no certification)
- El Salvador
- Altitude range
- 0m - 2500m
- Harvest period
- February, 2019 - February, 2019
- Samples are unavailable
- Shared shipments unavailable
- Custom shipments unavailable
Doorstep delivery unavailable
We are unable to arrange delivery to your roastery
- El Salvador
- Single farm
- Rainforest Alliance
- 22 sales on Algrano
- 4 Average orders per roaster
- 7 Roaster relationships
- Seller relationships with Roasters in
"We have been working with the Boza’s for nearly two years. Over the past couple of years, we have enjoyed swapping stories with each other, participating in industry talks and even meeting up in person. We love the coffee and Karla and her family are very open to answering any questions we may have about what happens at the farm level. The Boza’s are a pleasure to do business with and we look forward to it for many years to come."
Female producer, family farm, relationship driven
Finca San Antonio Amatepec & Finca San José are urban coffee farms located in San Salvador, El Salvador. We've been operating since 1970 and focus on specialty coffee production through sustainable methods. We're members of the International Women's Coffee Alliance (IWCA) and the Denomination of Origin Bálsamo Quezaltepec. We've been awarded a 2021 Sprudgie for "Notable Coffee Producer"!Translate
Cupped: July, 2019
|Key flavor notes||
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can select your preferred currency: USD, CHF, EUR, or GBP.
2 payment methods are accepted on Algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee after its delivered in Europe. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.