- Cup score
- 83.5 points
- Moisture level
- From 1200m to 1800m altitude
- Harvested in June, 2019
- Primary defects in sample
- Secondary defects in sample
- Screen 13/14
- Screen 15/16
- Harvest period
- from April to February
- Altitude range
- 0m - 1800m
- Average annual production
- 25300 bags of 60kg
- Arabica varieties
- Catuaí rojo, Caturra, Bourbon amarillo, TIPICA, CATIMOR
Ramiro Alex Bocanegra Cepeda, Owner
Once the ordering period ends we will consolidate all coffees in a shared container. During transport, your coffee is fully insured. We will keep you informed about the shipment status.
Upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse, you can choose between 2 delivery modes:
- Doorstep delivery: We will take care of transport to your roastery. We will provide your coffee fully insured until it is ready for unloading from the truck at your roastery.
- EXW (ex. warehouse) means that we will provide the coffee ready for pick-up at the terminal of the warehouse. You are responsible for organising transport and insurance from the warehouse to your roastery.
Currently, we can deliver coffee anywhere in Europe, except Hungary. For all European buyers, the coffee will be provided custom cleared in any case. Roasters in Switzerland choosing EXW will be responsible for customs clearance.
When calculating price, you can currently select only USD. For payments in CHF, EUR, or GBP please contact us.
3 payment methods are accepted on algrano:
1. Buy now, pay later
Pay your coffee when it arrives in Europe. We will send you an invoice 20 days before it arrives in the warehouse, so you can have your coffee released right after payment. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
2. Credit cards
Master Card, Visa, Maestro and Discover credit cards are accepted. This option generates an additional fee, displayed in the shopping cart.
3. Pay 10 days after placing the order
We will send you a 10 day invoice straight after you placed your order.