On site (Zurich, CH), 100%
We have set ourselves an ambitious goal: to revolutionize the centuries-old coffee trade industry and make it transparent and digital.
Through the Algrano online platform, coffee producers promote and sell their coffees straight to roasters in Europe and the USA without worrying about the logistics.
Awarded Best Innovation by European Coffee Industry Association at our launch in 2015, we currently count more than 1,000 sellers and roasters from all over the world. Backed by a strong investor network, our vision is to become the key direct coffee trading platform.
- Educational Workshops at Algrano HQ and on the road.
- Events with roasters and partners around Europe (mainly)
- Equipping the team to have super smooth and effective trade show participation.
- Organise and execute educational workshops at Algrano HQ and abroad.
- Covering ideation, planning, administration, logistics of guests and smooth running of the events themselves.
- You will work as part of a small project team, continually thinking about how to make improvements.
- Communication and coordination with colleagues to share relevant information and get support where needed.
- Partnership Events and Cuppings
- Working with roasters and partners to organise events and cuppings
- Coordinate promotion, communication and events collateral with colleagues
- Participation, often accompanied by colleagues
- Algrano participates in major global trade shows, such as Expo and WOC, as well as a multitude of national events across Europe and also the USA.
- You will be responsible for managing a global coffee event calendar and help the team decide the best level of participation in the multitude of events.
- Coordinate with event organisers
- Equip the team to have super smooth participation as smaller events
- Play a key role in organising major events
- Build relationships with partners in the industry and work together on mutually beneficial events.
Experience, Skills and Strengths.
Why work for Algrano
- You are part of a diverse team made up of many cultural backgrounds and skills, united around a singular mission.
- We offer a flexible home office policy.
- For coworkers located in the Zürich office, we often get together for informal lunches, and of course, coffees.
- We’re dedicated, but know that you also have a life. That’s why we offer flexible working hours and 5 weeks of holidays.
- Our growth generates opportunities for ambitious team members looking for new challenges and responsibilities.
- You will be part of a movement to change a centuries-old industry and empower coffee growers all over the world!
How to apply
We don't believe in cover letters, instead we prepared a set of questions that will help us to get to know you better. Get ready with your CV, you will have to upload it in the last step of the application form. No Closing Date; applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis - so don't wait!Apply now