Marketing Automation Manager
On site (Zurich, CH) or Remote, 100%
Algrano is a Swiss tech and coffee startup that changes the global trade of coffee. We have set ourselves an ambitious goal: to revolutionize the centuries-old coffee trade industry and make it transparent and digital. Through the Algrano online platform, coffee producers promote and sell their coffees straight to roasters in Europe without worrying about the logistics. Awarded at our launch in 2015 as the best innovation by the European Coffee Industry Association, we currently count more than 1’000 sellers and roasters from all over the world. Backed by a strong investors' network our vision is to become the key direct coffee trading platform.
As a Marketing Automation manager you will play a key role in shaping the digital marketing journey. You will improve leads conversion rates and increase retention using your technical skills. You will work closely with the head of Marketing, Maria; the head of content, Luiza; designer: Niki and the intern: Mafer. Your target audience will be professional coffee roasters located in Europe, and coffee producers located in Latin America, Africa and Asia.
Your tasks will include:
- Find quick, efficient ways to capture leads and drive them through the funnel to generate customers
- Use the paid options of social media or the diverse range of paid ads across platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Ads to target very specific audiences and lure them in with copy or content that is explicitly designed for them
- Monitor and communicate campaign performance data to internal teams and clients by proactively creating, interpreting and distributing data, reports and dashboards
- Understand what users are searching for and just what needs to be done in order to optimize paid ads, website or blog content, or even social media in order to drive organic traffic (SEO).
- Set up smart workflows to nurture leads across all touchpoints and move them down the funnel
You are a data wizard and an automation ninja. You know the tools and how to use them to get the best results.
Additionally, your strength includes:
- You have a growth hacking mindset and know how to convert data into actionable insights.
- You enjoy learning. You are able to learn new concepts, technologies, and tools quickly and to produce quality work in short time-frames
- You love coffee. You are curious and naturally inquisitive.You are outgoing and open-minded.
Skills and experience:
- Automation experience: You have a proven track record of 3+ years of experience of working with paid ads, automation or growth hacking in a digital marketing agency or inhouse in a tech company
- Words HubSpot, Google Analytics., Google Ads, PPC, SEO, retargeting mean a lot to you
- Language skills: You are fluent in English
Why work for Algrano
- You will be part of a growing and talented team that is united around a mission.
- Our rapid growth generates opportunities for ambitious team members looking for new challenges and responsibilities.
- We are dedicated but offer flexible working hours, home office and 5 weeks of holidays.
- Amazing coffee for free, all day long.
- You will be part of a movement to change a centuries-old industry and empower coffee growers all over the world!
How to apply
We don't believe in cover letters, instead we prepared a set of questions that will help us to get to know you better. Get ready with your CV, you will have to upload it in the last step of the application form.Apply now